½ cup MAYA All-Purpose Flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cornmeal
1 cup butter
½ cup chopped nuts
1 package Maya Pancake and Baking Mix 350g
1 cup corn meal
2 cups cream of corn, canned
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup milk
3 pcs eggs, beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/ 177C. Prepare two 3-ounce 12-hole muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mix pancake and baking mix and cornmeal.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream of corn, vegetable oil and milk. Add eggs and mix again.
- Pour the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fill muffin tins with the batter mixture until ¾’s full. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all-purpose flour, brown sugar and cornmeal.
- Cut-in butter. Fold in chopped nuts.
- Get a tablespoonful of crumble toppings and place it on top of the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let it cool.