It’s not really a Puto Mix, but a lot of success has been made in using our Maya Hotcake Mix and transform it into a Maya Puto mix. Try this recipe for Puto Pao using the MAYA Quick & Easy Complete Hotcake Mix. It’s so easy and quick. you got your Puto in under 30 minutes.[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- 1 pack MAYA Quick & Easy Complete Hotcake Mix 200g
- 3/4 cup water
- cheese cubes/slices
- slices of salted egg (red egg)
- Slightly oil mini muffin tins.
- Preheat electric steamer as per appliance direction.
- Combine hotcake mix and water in a bowl.
- Stir batter until blended.
- Fill up muffin holes about 3/4 full with batter mixture.
- Top each hole with cheese cubes and slice of salted egg or quantity as desired.
- Place muffin tins in the steamer and steam puto until cooked (approximately 10â€“15 minutes).
Check this link for other Puto Recipes using the Maya Hotcake Mixes.