Skip to content
- 4 pieces medium-sized, green apples
- 4 pieces large carrots
- 2 pieces medium-sized cucumber
- 2 stalks celery
- juice of 5 Dalandan fruit
- juice of 2 lemons
- honey (optional)
- Clean fruits and vegetables.
- Roughly cut first 4 ingredients.
- Process each cut fruits and vegetables in a juicer.
- Pour in a jar and stir in the dalandan and lemon juice.
- Best served over ice or refrigerated.
- You may add honey for a little sweetness.
Approximately 1 liter
- Pure honey or muscovado sugar is a healthier choice for sweetener compared to using synthetic or artificial sweeteners.
- Clean, peel and chop fruits and vegetables first, if using blender. This will give you a high fiber content juice.
- If juice is too acidic or citric for you, reduce the amount of your dalandan or lemon juice.