- 1 head cabbage sliced thinly
- ½ to 1 cup kale sliced or shredded
- 1 piece carrot julienned
- 1 can 227 gram crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkins seeds or sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
Toss together the cabbage, kale, carrots, crushed pineapple, raisins, dried cranberries, and pumpkin or sunflower seeds in a mixing bowl.
Add mayonnaise and blend well. Season with salt and pepper. Chill kaleslaw until ready to serve.
Variation: Add any of the following – shredded red cabbage, jicama (singkamas), apples, celery or dried cranberries.