Add a bit of spice to your meal with a #simplydelicious chorizo-filled fritata.
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1 ¾ cups evaporated milk scalded and cooled
- ½ cup water
- 4 cups cubed day-old bread
- 3 pieces chorizo cut into strips
- 3 slices sweet ham cut into strips
- ½ cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup red bell pepper finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C.
Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with butter. Set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add scalded milk and water. Strain.
Add in bread cubes and soak for a few minutes.
Add chorizo, ham, cheese, parsley and bell pepper. Mix well.
Pour into prepared pan and bake until set. Invert into a platter and serve.