Yakult Strawberry Soda Float
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 150 grams fresh strawberries hulled
- 300 grams strawberry ice cream
- 3 pieces 240ml Yakult (or any probiotic milk)
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice
- lemon slices as needed
- strawberry syrup as needed
- small pink dragees decorations
Place all the ingredients in a blender except for the syrup, lemon and dragees, and process until smooth.
Get a serving glass then wet the rim of the glass with lemon slices or a little strawberry syrup.
Place dragees in a plate then press the wetted rim onto the plate. Slightly rotate your serving glass or cocktail glass in the dragees to ensure an even coating.
Pour the strawberry slush onto prepared serving glass.
Yield: 4-5 servings
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes