1 ½ cups MAYA Cornstarch
¾ cup confectioners’sugar
¼ cup MAYA All-Purpose Flour
½ cup butter
1 piece whole egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Different flavors of jam (blueberry, strawberry and pineapple)
1. In a bowl, mix well all ingredients until smooth.
2. Divide cookie dough into 2 portions.
3. Roll outeach cookie dough into ¼ inch thick.
4. Cut into 2 inch rounds.
5. Using a 1-inch or small cookie cutter, cut out the center of the other half of cookie rounds.
6. Arrange in cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the edges are lightly browned. Cool.
8. Get one piece of cookie and spread jam.
9. Press with another cookie with a cut-out center to get a window feel cookie.