2 tablespoons oil
1 medium egg
1 pack Sharon Crinkle Cookie Mix 200grams
Colored Confectioners’ Sugar
Big white or colored Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F/187.5°C. Slightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Blend oil, egg and crinkle mix in a bowl. Mix until smooth, about 30 strokes. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Divide cookie dough into 16 portions.
- Form portioned dough into a ball. Roll in colored confectioners’ sugar. Place balls on the prepared cookie sheet, 1?2 inch apart. (To prepare colored confectioners’ sugar, combine 4-6 drops of food colored, 1?2 teaspoon of water and 1?2 cup confectioners ‘sugar).
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the top is cracked and the edges are set. Don’t over-bake, center should be soft. Immediately remove cookies from the cookie sheet. Cool.
- Prepare mallows for filling by simply microwaving the mallows until soft. Sandwich the soft mallows between two crinkles and press lightly to allow melted mallows to ooze out on the side. Serve.