Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Chocolate Hotcakes
- 1 pack MAYA Think Heart Whole Wheat Pancake Mix 250g
- 1 piece egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-4 tablespoons canola oil or coconut oil
In a bowl, combine together pancake mix, egg, oil, and water. Do not over mix.
On a non-stick lightly greased pan over low heat, pour 1/3 cup of the pancake batter sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Once the pancake is bubbly and the sides are dry flip the pancake to cook the other side.
Stack the pancakes in a plate/platter.
In a microwave safe bowl, place peanut butter and oil. Heat until it forms a smooth sauce.
Serve pancakes with peanut butter sauce.
Yield: 7 pieces pancakes