Whole Wheat Bread:
1 tablespoon yeast
¾ cup + 2tablespoons water
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon honey
1 ½ tablespoons molasses
1 ¼ cups LFM Whole Wheat Flour
1 ¼ cups MAYA All-Purpose Flour
1/4 cup powdered milk
2 tablespoons melted butter
French Toasts Mixture:
1 piece egg white
1 large whole egg
¼ cup low-fat milk
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
6-7 pieces sliced whole wheat bread
fresh fruits of your choice
honey, as needed
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of the water.
- In a bowl, combine the
remaining water, salt, honey, molasses, whole wheat flour, bread flour
and powdered milk.
- Stir in the dissolve yeast. Mix well then knead
until smooth and elastic.
- Add in the butter while kneading the dough.
- Transfer dough to a greased bowl and let it rise until double in bulk.
- Punch down dough then shape into loaf then put in greased 9 x 5-inch
- Let it rise until dough reaches the rim of the pan.
top with rolled oats and bake in a preheated 375°F/191?C oven.
until done. Cool, slice and set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare French toast
mixture by combining all ingredients.
- Heat pan and set aside.
- Dip the
prepared sliced whole wheat bread into the French toast mixture and heat
in a pan until little toasted.
- Continue the process until all breads
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the slices fruits and
honey and served on top of French whole wheat toasts.
1 whole loaf