1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/8 cup egg whites (approx. 1 piece egg white)
1 tablespoon orangepeel, grated½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 package MAYA Whole Wheat Hotcake Mix 200g
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/191°C.
2. Slightly grease cookie sheet. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter until softened.
4. Add egg whites, orange peel and nutmeg.
5. Mix until blended.
6. Add the hotcake mix and continue mixing until cookie dough forms.
7. Shape into 1-inch ball, approximately 20 grams each.
8. Place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Flatten slightly.
9. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.