- 200 grams MAYA Complete Hotcake mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dried currants or raisins
- 5 tablespoons water (to bind the mixture)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured board. Using a floured cutter, cut into 3–inch circles. Place the cakes on a lightly oiled cookie sheet, allowing at least 1/2 inch to separate one from another. Bake for 5 minutes and then turn the cakes over and bake for 5 minutes wih the other side up.
Serve with butter or margarine or jam.
6 cookie cakes.