Walnut Raisin Cream Cheese Banana Muffins
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 1 piece egg
- 2 pieces ripe bananas mashed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup chopped roasted walnuts
- ¼ cup raisins soaked in water or rum
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese cut into 6 cubes
- Raisins walnuts, cream cheese for topping
Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰Place paper cup liners on a six hole 6-ounce muffin pan. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix together banana cake mix, egg, mashed bananas, vegetable oil and water. Stir until well combined.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Scoop the muffin batter onto the prepared muffin pan, place cream cheese cube in the center then scoop more batter to cover it up. Top with more walnuts, raisins and chopped cream cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 18-25 minutes or until lightly brown.
Cool then serve.
Yield: 6 large muffins