Unicorn Mug Cake
- cup ½ MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon fresh milk
- 1 piece egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons pastel colored sprinkles
- Whipped cream for topping
- Fruit cereals as needed
- Candy covered chocolate pieces as needed
- Unicorn themed sprinkles as needed
In a large sized 16 oz. mug or jar, mix all ingredients until just combined.
Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
Let cool one minute before eating. Top with whipped cream, fruit cereals, chocolate pieces and sprinkles – optional.
Yield: one 16 oz. jar/mug