From the article “Make it At Home”
Tuna Sesame Toast
- 110 grams tuna flakes in brine, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece egg
- 3 tablespoons white onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup spring onions
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper,
- 2 tablespoons MAYA Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 10 pieces whole wheat loaf bread, sliced into two
- cooking oil for frying
In a bowl, mix tuna flakes, onion, spring onions, bell pepper, egg, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Mix until well blended.
Spread mixture on top of bread then cover top with sesame seeds.
Fry until golden brown.