Stuffed Chorizo Pancake
Servings 7 servings
- 1 piece egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Original Hotcake Mix 200g
- 2 pieces chorizo minced
- 2 tablespoons white onion minced
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, minced
- 2 tablespoons green bell, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon spring onion, minced
In a bowl, beat egg slightly. Add in oil, water and hotcake mix. Stir just until slightly lumpy (Do not over mix).
Fold in all ingredients for filling except half of the parsley in pancake batter mixture.
Slightly grease griddle or non-stick pan with oil. Add a bit of parsley then pour ¼ cup batter mixture.
Cook until bubbly.
Turn to cook the other side.
Layer pancake stacks. Top with any of the desired filling. Serve with butter and maple syrup on the side.