- 250 g – 300g potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- olive oil as needed
- 1 piece medium sized onion thinly sliced
- 1 piece Spanish chorizo or bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 4-5 pieces eggs
In a sautéing pan, heat up oil then sauté onions until translucent.
Over medium heat add in the chorizo and potatoes and cook slowly tossing the potatoes while cooking so as not to break them.
Add in parsley, salt and pepper and paprika. In a separate bowl, beat eggs season with salt and pepper.
When potatoes are cooked, cool for 5 minutes then transfer potato mixture into the eggs then transfer back to the used pan and cook over low heat for about 8-12 minutes. Serve.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings