From the article “Something Fishy”
Smoked Salmon Omelette with Garlic Aioli
- 3 pieces potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- vegetable oil as needed
- 1 piece medium-sized onion thinly sliced
- 100-150 grams Smoked salmon sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 4-5 pieces eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
In a wok, sauté onions until translucent.
Reduce fire to low and add potatoes. Cook potato slowly tossing it while cooking so as not to break them. Add in parsley, salt and pepper.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
When potatoes are cooked, remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes. Then add it in the beaten eggs. Transfer back to the used pan and cook over low heat for about 8-12 minutes.
Serve with garlic aioli dip.
Prepare the dip:
Mix all the ingredients for the dip in a food processor until well blended.