From the article “Something Fishy”
Seafood Pancake Fusion
- 125 grams MAYA Original Fluffy ‘N Tasty Hotcake Mix
- 4 tablespoon rice flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 piece egg
- 80 grams grated potato
- 80 grams fresh shrimp, shelled
- 80 grams crab meat, shredded
- 1/2 cup leeks finely chopped
- 2 stems spring onions cut crosswise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 8 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon spring onions finely chopped
- dash of sesame oil
In a bowl, combine hotcake mix, rice flour, water and egg together.
Using a wire whisk blend well until mixture becomes smooth.
Then fold in potato, crab meat and leeks using a wooden spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Heat and grease a skillet lightly on a low fire. Place spring onion on the pan horizontally. Add pieces of shrimp. Pour about ½ to 1 cup of the batter mixture or until all the space are filled. When golden brown, cook the other side.
Prepare the sauce:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and serve with the pancake.