Salted Caramel Banana Cake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 1 piece egg
- 2 pieces ripe banana mashed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- rock salt for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line an 8x3-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, mashed bananas, oil, and water.
Pour batter in prepared pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until cake is set and lightly golden brown.
In a small nonstick saucepan, melt brown sugar, once melted carefully pour in cream. Mix until sugar is dissolved, mix in butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
Drizzle prepared caramel sauce onto cooled cake, top with salt.
Yield: 4-6 servings