Salmon Sardine with Fresh Garlic Crouton
Servings 4 servings
- 8 g. / pc. salmon fillet
- salt & pepper to taste
- 20 g. garlic (sliced)
- pinch of pimenton
- olive oil enough to cover the surface
- bouquet garni of parsley, thyme, lemon peel, dill, peppercorns
- 4 pcs french baguette (mini) thinly sliced
- fresh garlic for rubbing, salt and pepper for seasoning
- combination of tomatoes, onions and chives (brunoise cut)
- basil (fresh) for garnish
Season the fish with salt and pepper then set it aside.
Sauté garlic and pimenton with a little oil to sweat.
Add the remaining oil and increase heat to medium.
Put in the bouquet garni and let it steep for at least 20 minutes, then pour over the fish just to cover the surface and cover it with foil right away.
Bake croutons to golden brown.
Rub with fresh garlic, season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with vegetable brunoise and fresh basil.