Salmon Mango Ceviche
- 500 grams salmon cubed
- 3/4 cup lemon juice ½ cup for marinating and ¼ cup for serving
- salt and pepper
- 2 pieces medium-sized red onion thinly sliced
- 1 piece medium-sized cucumber diced
- 2 bunches spring onions chopped ¾ inch
- 2 pieces ripe mangoes flesh cut into cubes.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
In a medium-sized glass bowl combine salmon, ½ cup lemon juice, half red onion thinly sliced, salt and pepper. Gently toss the salmon to the lemon juice, until all the salmon is well covered with lemon juice. Let it marinate for 30 to 40 minutes.
Drain lemon marinade and return the marinated salmon into the bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and add then add the remaining ¼ lemon juice. Again, gently toss the salmon mango ceviche. Serve.
Yield: 3-4 servings