Rocky Road Brownies
Servings 16 squares
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, cashew, peanuts)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 325°F/163°C. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
Stir Brownie mix, butter, water and eggs until well blended. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle toppings and bake again for another 5 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares.