Puto Bumbong Hotcakes
- 1 pack MAYA Original Fluffy n’ Tasty Hotcake Mix 200 grams
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- ½ cup thin coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 piece egg
- violet gel food coloring as needed
- Margarine for brushing and topping
- toasted coconut flakes and coconut sugar for topping
In a bowl, mix together hotcake mix, rice flour, thin coconut milk, vegetable oil, egg and food coloring.
In a non-stick pan, pour 1/3 cup of the hotcake mixture and cook until sides are dry and top is bubbly. Flip to cook the other side.
After cooking, brush with margarine and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes and sugar.
Yield: 2-4 servings