- 2 pieces 9-inch pizza crust
- olive oil as needed
- 2/3 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 piece round eggplant
- 1 piece zucchini cut into rounds
- 1 cup portobello mushrooms sliced
- green and red bell pepper sliced
- white onion sliced
- basil leaves as needed
- quick melting cheese grated
- mozzarella cheese grated
Grill eggplant and zucchini. Set aside.
Heat-up oil in a pan and cook mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
Divide and spread pizza sauce on top of the two-pizza crust.
Divide and arrange on top of the two-pizza crust all the vegetables then top with grated cheeses.
Bake in a preheated oven until cheeses melted. Remove pizza from the oven and serve.
Yield: 4-6 servings