Pineapple Banana Bundt Cake
- 2 packages MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 pieces ripe bananas
- 1 cup crushed pineapple lightly drained
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3-5 tablespoons milk according to desired consistency
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- roasted chopped nuts of your choice optional
Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰Grease and dust with flour a bundt pan. Set aside.
In a bowl, sift in cake mix. Make a well in the center then add all remaining cake ingredients.
Mix until smooth. Pour on the prepared bundt pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until baked.
Let it cool. Garnish with glaze and chopped roasted nuts.
To make glaze, whip and beat together all ingredients for glaze until well blended and smooth. Set aside.
Garnish cake with glaze and chopped roasted nuts.
Yield: 10 servings