1 package MAYA Pancake and Baking Mix 350g
1 cup squash, grated
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ cup oil
1 cup milk
¾ cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons MAYA All Purpose Flour
1 ½ cup milk
½ cup quickmelt cheese
pinch of white pepper
pepperoni, cooked and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/ 177C.
- Mix pancake and baking mix, grated squash, salt and onion powder.
- Add oil, milk and plain yogurt. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into donut pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add all-purpose flour.
- Pour milk gradually and whisk the mixture thoroughly to avoid lumps.
- Add quickmelt cheese and pepper.
- Stir until mixture thickens. Let it cool.
- Dip top side of the donut to the cheese topping.
- Sprinkle pepperoni.