- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 piece big onion chopped
- 2 pieces chicken breast cooked and flaked
- ½ kilo shrimps shelled
- patis and pepper to taste
- 2 pieces carrots cut julienne
- 1 small head cabbage shredded
- 1 cup sitsaro
- ½ cup tengang daga soaked in water until softened then drained
- 5-6 cups chicken broth
- ½ kilo sotanghon soaked in water until softened and drained
- chopped spring onions
Heat oil then sauté garlic, onions, chicken, and shrimps. Season to taste.
Add vegetables, tengang daga in water and broth.
Bring to a boil then add the sotanghon. Cook until noodles and vegetables are tender and broth has evaporated.
Serve topped with spring onions.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
*** Recipe can be seen in The Filipino Cookbook