Mango Graham Float
- 1 cup graham crumbs
- ¼ cup cashew nuts toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 piece ripe mango chopped (as needed)
- 2 pieces ripe mango mashed (as needed)
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped to soft peaks
In a bowl, mix together graham crumbs, cashew and sugar. Set aside.
To assemble: In a serving glass, add 2 tablespoons of graham mixture, top with whipped cream, and then the mashed mango, more whipped cream, and then add another layer of the graham mixture.
Pipe whipped cream on top and garnish with fresh mango pieces.
Yield: 4 servings