Lechon Kawali Bicol Express
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 piece medium-sized red onions minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh shrimp paste alamang
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 20 to 25 pieces green chilies sliced diagonally
- 5 to 8 pieces winged beans sigarilyas, diagonally sliced (optional)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 500 grams lechon kawali prepared and chopped
Lightly sautéed, onion and garlic in a medium-sized pot.
Add shrimp paste and coconut milk. Let it simmer with occasional stirring.
Add chilies and winged beans and let it simmer again for 8 to 10 minutes.
Lastly add the coconut cream and let it simmer again, until it becomes oily.
Add half of the chopped lechon kawali and lightly stir the bicol express.
Place bicol express in a serving bowl and arrange the remaining lechon kawali on top of the bicol express. Serve.