1 pack Sharon’s Banana Cake Mix 200g
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup hot water
2 pieces Kiwi
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons oil
1 piece egg
- Caramelize sugar in a heavy bottom saucepan until melted and golden brown. Remove from heat and pour water slowly.
- Return to heat and continue cooking until slightly thick. Pour onto 7” round pan.
- Tilt until bottom of pan is totally covered with syrup. Set aside.
- Peel Kiwi and slice thinly about 1/8” thin. Arrange over caramel sugar. Set aside.
- Prepare Cake: Mix all ingredients for cake, blend until well combined. Pour over prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350oF. Invert onto serving plate.