1 piece egg
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1 pack MAYA Original Hotcake Mix 125 grams
salt and pepper to taste
100 grams chicken breast fillet, grilled
2 pieces Romaine lettuce
2 slices square ham
1 piece egg, hard cooked, sliced into rounds
1 teaspoon mustard, combine with 2-3 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 piece tomato salad, sliced into rings
1 piece cucumber, sliced into rings
grapes, side dish
Prepare pancake sandwich:
1. Mix together all ingredients for hotcake mix and follow procedure according to package direction. Set aside cooked hotcakes.
1. Thinly slice chicken breast into 2-3thin strips.
2. Spread mustard mayo dressing on one side of one hotcake.
3. Then, layer half of the romaine, tomato and cucumber with ham, chicken and egg.
4. Cover with another hotcake.
5. Cut into half.
6. Do the same procedure with the remaining ingredients.
7. Serve on pasta plate with fresh grapes or a slice of any fruit in season on the sides.