Jamon And Queso De Bola Penne Pasta Salad
- 700-800 grams penne pasta cooked and cooled
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup honey or condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup pickle relish
- ¾ cup crushed pineapple
- 1 piece medium-sized onion finely chopped
- ½ cup carrot diced
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup Jamon de Bola diced
- ¼ cup Queso de Bola grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Enough lettuce for lining the serving dish
- Extra Jamon de bola queso de bola shavings, pineapple tidbits, sliced
- hard boiled eggs and raisins enough for topping
In a big bowl, toss and mix the first 12 ingredients together then season to taste. Set aside to chill.
Get a wooden or glass big bowl then lined the inner side portion of the bowl with lettuce.
Transfer the chilled salad onto prepared serving bowl and top with extra Jamon de bola cubes, Queso de bola shavings, pineapple, hard boiled egg slices and raisins.
Best serve when chilled.
Yield: 12 -15 servings
Prep time: 20minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes