1 cup chocolate cake or brownie crumbs from the following mixes:
- MAYA Decadence Fudge Brownie Mix 500 g or
- MAYA Decadence Devil’s Food Cake Mix 500 g or
- MAYA Oven Toaster Chocolate Cake Mix (prepare as per package direction)
- 1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup ground cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 to 4 tablespoons rum
- melted white or dark chocolate (for coating rum balls)
- sparkling or glittery sugar coated candies
- Mix together ingredients for rum ball. Form balls of dough 10 â€“15 grams each. Set aside.
- Coat rum balls with melted chocolate then top with different sparkling or glittery candies.
- Place in colored paper cups.
2 dozen rum balls