- 2 pieces fish fillet (sole fish, cat fish, cod or grouper)
- salt and pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 stalk leeks, thinly sliced
- choice of 2 fresh herbs (dill, thyme, tarragon, basil, mint etc.)
- few slices of lemon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F / 190°C.
- Prepare and set aside two 12 x 14 inch parchment paper. Season fish fillets with salt, pepper, garlic and half of lemon juice.
- Place and divide half of carrots at the center of each parchment papers. Place the seasoned fillets over the carrots.
- On top of the fish, arrange the remaining carrots, leeks, herbs and sliced lemons. Drizzle garlic oil on top.
- Thoroughly close and crimp all sides of each parchment paper to contain the steam.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15- 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Steaming is another healthy cooking method that you can use for this recipe.