Dish from It’s Fiesta Time with Maya
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Bibingka Mix 150g, prepared according to package direction
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 4 pieces eggs slightly beaten
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened mongo
- 2 tablespoons sweetened kaong
- 2 tablespoons sweetened macapuno
- 2 tablespoons sweetened langka
- 2 tablespoons cooked sago
Cut prepared / baked bibingka into 1/4-inch cubes. Set aside.
In a saucepan, combined sugar and water and cook until it caramelized or achieved a golden brown color.
Divide caramelized sugar into twelve 3-inch stainless puto molds. Set aside.
In another bowl, combine bibingka cubes, beaten eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and half of toppings.
Divide this mixture into 12 puto molds and steamed for 15 minutes.
Unmold into serving platter.
Top with the remaining sweetened preserves.