GRADUATION DIPLOMA WRAPS
For the crepe
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 1 pack MAYA Original ‘Fluffy n’ Tasty’ Hotcake Mix 200g
For the spread
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- finely chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10-12 pieces cooked sweet ham
- 10-12 pieces cheddar cheese slices
- spring onions
Mix all ingredients for the spread until well blended. Then set aside.
For the crepe: Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended and smooth.
Pour 1/3 cup crepe mixture onto pre-heated non-stick crepe pan. Tilt pan from side to side to cover the pan.
Cook until set.
For assembly, spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on one side of the crepe. Place 2 ham and 2 cheese slices and slowly roll the crepe to make a ‘diploma’
Secure and tie with a spring onion. Serve.