Garlic Pasta With Sundried Tomatoes And Spanish Sardines
- 2/3 cup garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 can Spanish sardines small can
- 100 grams sundried tomato chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 piece chicken cube
- 500 grams cooked pasta Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Sauté garlic in olive oil. Add half of the Spanish sardines together with its oil.
Add sundried tomato, season with salt, pepper and chicken cubes.
Add cooked pasta and tossed it well, until pasta is coated with oil and garlic.
Serve in a pasta plate and place the remaining Spanish sardines on top of the pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings