Fruit Whole Wheat Crumble
- 2-1/2 cups diced fresh fruits in season or canned Fruit Cocktail
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons raisins soaked in...
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pack MAYA Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
- 200 grams granola bars, crushed
In a bowl, toss or combine fruits with honey.
Add soaked raisins.
Divide mixture into ramekins or any serving dish. Set aside.
Prepare whole wheat pancake mix according to package directions.
Get 2-3 pieces of pancakes and crumble.
Combine crumbled pancake with crushed granola. Toast slightly.
To serve, top the fruit mixture with the crushed granola mixture.
Decorate with a dollop of yogurt.
Reserve remaining pancakes for future use.