Fruit and Nut Hotcake Board
- 1 pack MAYA Original Hotcake Mix Fluffy n’ Tasty 200g prepared as ube cream cheese hotcakes (you can insert a link of the ube cream cheese hot cakes)
- 1 pack MAYA Complete Hotcake Mix Quick n’ Easy 200g
- 1 pack MAYA ThinkHeart Whole Wheat Pancake 200g
- Fresh grapes as needed
- Fresh mango as needed
- Fresh strawberries as needed
- Fresh kiwi as needed
- Fresh banana as needed
- Fresh orange as needed
- Toasted almonds as needed
- Pistachios as needed
- Toasted hazelnuts as needed
- Chocolate sauce & peanut butter sauce as needed
Mix hotcake batter according to package instructions, pour about 2 tablespoons of batter on a preheated, lightly greased pan. Cook until bubbly, flip to cook the other side. Set aside.
You may also use a waffle iron, pour 2 tablespoons of hotcake batter on a greased, preheated waffle iron. Cook until light brown. Set aside.
Arrange all food items on a clean and dry wooden board.
Yield: 10-12 servings
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes