- 1 pc. egg (approx. 55g.)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/3 cup sour milk
- or fresh milk and half of lemon fruit juice
- 125 grams Maya Original Hotcake Mix
- raisins soaked in ¼ cup rum fur about 15 mins.
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- confectioner’s sugar
- plum preserves or any, as desired
Mix the egg, oil, sour milk and hotcake mix. Stir just until slightly lumpy. Add soaked raisins. Heat the butter in a pan. Pour ¼ cup scant of batter. Tilt to spread the batter out evenly. Fry until one side is golden brown, then turn and cook other side.
For about 1 minute, break up the pancake using 2 forks and finish frying, turning the pieces several times. Transfer into serving plate. Sprinkle icing sugar on top and serve immediately with plum preserves.