Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake
Servings 1 9-inch round cake.
Red Velvet Cake Base:
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pieces egg yolks
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Red Velvet Cake Mix 500g
No Bake Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 pack instant frosting (comes with MAYA Decadence Red Velvet Cake Mix)
- 1/3 cup fresh milk, chilled
- 1 bar (225g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder, bloomed in 3 tablespoons water
Preheat oven at 350⁰F/177⁰C. Prepare a 9-inch round springform pan. Set aside.
Prepare cake base. In a medium-sized bowl, combine egg yolks, cream, melted butter and cake mix. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
Prepare cream cheese filling. In a bowl, whip the instant frosting with cold fresh milk until stiff peaks form.
In another bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar. Slowly add the cream. Beat until well blended.
Fold in whipped instant frosting then bloomed gelatin.
Pour cream cheese filling over chilled red velvet cake base. Refrigerate until set. Serve.