1/4 kilo (7 pieces) regular hotdogs
1 pack MAYA Chocolate Hotcake Mix 200 grams
8 teaspoons water
1/4 cup oil for brushing
1. In a steamer, boil water and steam hotdogs. Set aside.
2. Combine chocolate hotcake mix and water. Form into a ball.
3. Roll out short bread dough into approximately 1/4 inch thickness, then cut into 1 1/2 x 3 inches rectangle.
4. Preheat a teflon coated frying pan. Brush with a little oil.
5. Place one cut out short bread dough in the center of the pan. Slightly cook.
6. Place the hotdog at one end of rolled out dough then roll. Continue cooking until fully cooked.
7. Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
8. Serve with catsup or mayonnaise if desired.