- 4 pieces eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 1 package MAYA Original “Fluffy and Tasty” Hotcake Mix 200 grams
- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- 1/3 cup pickle relish
- 6 slices ham, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 3 pieces eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, melted butter and fresh milk until well combined then add in the hotcake mix.
- Keep stirring until no lumps and batter becomes smooth.
- Use a 6-inch non-stick frying pan and ladle a scant of Â¼ cup crepe mixture.
- Tilt the pan from sides to sides to have an even layer of crepe. Repeat the same procedure until all crepe batter is used. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until well-blended.
- Divide the mixture into 2 then wrap in aluminum foil or plastic.
- Roll tightly and seal the ends.
- Place in a steamer and cook until done.
- Unwrap in foil then wrap with a layers of crepes.
- Chill and serve.
3 pieces medium-sized embutido