Cookie Butter Cupcakes With Cookie And Burnt Butter Frosting
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons cookie butter
- 2 pieces eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
- ½ cup unsalted butter browned and then chilled
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup chunky cookie butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Speculoos cookies
In a mixer bowl, beat brown butter until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar. Continue beating until smooth.
Stir in the cookie butter and beat until well combined and creamy.
Add in the cream, and vanilla. Whip until fluffy.
Frost cooled cupcakes as desired. Garnish with speculoos cookies
Yield: 6-7 cupcakes