1 package MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
¼ cup butter
2 pieces eggs
½ cup water
½ cup unsalted butter
½ cup shortening
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons fresh milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon almond extract
3 cups powdered sugar
100 grams dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons shortening
2 cups white miniature marshmallows
1 tablespoon water
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line 2-3 ceramic coffeecups. Set aside.
1. In a bowl, cream butter until soft.
2. Blend in the eggs and water.
3. Add cake mix and beat with wooden spoon until smooth, about 80-100 strokes. Pour onto coffee cups until 2/3 full.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cake is done.
5. Unmold and cool in wire rack.
6. Trim the cake into the shape of a cup. Set aside scraps.
1. Using a mixer bowl, cream butter and shortening.
2. Add in salt, milk and flavorings while slowly incorporating the powdered sugar to the butter mixture.
3. Continue mixing at medium speed until mixture is fluffy. Add milk, if necessary, to achieve desired consistency.
4. Set aside.
Prepare Chocolate Ganache:
1. In a medium bowl over simmering water, heat creamand butter until mixture comes to boil then add in chocolate chips.
2. Stir until chocolate is melted and the mixture becomes smooth. Setaside.
1. Brush the bowl and rubber scraper or wooden spoon with shortening. Set aside.
2. In a bowl over simmering water, melt marshmallows with water.
3. Once melted, pour the melted marshmallows on a worksurface dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Knead gradually.
4. The fondant is ready when it is firm enough and can be formed into a ball.
5. Color the fondant according to your liking. Design as desired.
1. Get one piece of cup cake.
2. Cover the whole sides of cup cake with frosting then cut out fondant to cover cake to create acup.
3. To form handle, cover a piece of scrap cake with frosting and fondant. Attach to side of the cup cake using toothpick.
4. Top with chocolate ganache.
5. Arrange miniature mallows on top. Serve chilled.
2-3 Coffee Cup Cakes