Chocolate Banana Cake Pops
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 piece egg
- cup ¼ water
- 2 pieces ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup dark chocolate melted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- assorted sprinkles nuts, rice crispies for topping
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Lightly grease ice drop tin molds, as needed.
Mix all cake ingredients in a bowl; cake mix, oil, egg, water and bananas, until well blended.
Pour cake batter onto molds until 2/3 full and half bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until baked and golden brown.
Remove half-baked cake pops and insert popsicles sticks at the center. Continue baking for 2-5 minutes until cake is done. Cool and unmold cake pops.
Assemble: Dip the banana cake pops on melted chocolate lightly tap the cake pop to create a dripping effect on the sides, then top with your favorite sprinkles.
Yield: 20 – 25 cake pops