Chicken And Cucumber Salad Sandwich
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 pieces hard boiled eggs mashed
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 piece small-sized red onion
- 1 cup roasted chicken breast chopped or shredded
- 1 piece cucumber lightly peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 pieces hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- toasted bread as needed
- lettuce as needed
Mix together mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add honey and set aside.
In another bowl, combine shredded chicken, cucumber and egg. Mix well.
Pour the mayonnaise mixture into the meat-cucumber mixture and mix until well blended. Set aside.
To Assemble: Lay lettuce on top of a piece of bread, then topped with chicken salad filling, top again with another bread repeat procedure until it reaches a triple decker salad sandwich. Serve
Yield: 4-6 servings