Chicken And Cashew Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 piece medium-sized onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 500 g chicken breast fillet cut into small cubes
- ½ cup carrots diced
- ½ cup dried shitake mushroom soaked, bloomed and finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons charsiu sauce or hiosin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soysauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- vermicelli crunch optional
Heat up oil in skillet and pan sauté onions and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
Add in chicken, carrots and mushroom.
Give a few stir until chicken turns opaque in color.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
Continue cooking for about 5-10 minutes giving a quick stir in between until cook.
Serve with lettuce and vermicelli crunch optional.
Yield: 5-8 servings