Buttered Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 piece medium-sized onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2-3 cups grated cauliflower
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup fresh flat parsley or cilantro chopped
- slices of lemons optional
In a hot sautéing pan, heat up oil and butter and sauté onions and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
Add in turmeric powder then toss in the grated cauliflower and continue cooking until cauliflower are already soft and cooked.
Turn off heat then toss in right away the chopped parsley.
Serve hot and with a slice of lemon.
Yield: 2-3 servings